Finishing putty can itself be the last decorative finish.
Its immediate purpose is:
- Ultimate alignment of the outside;
- removal of minor defects in the ceiling or wall;
- Strengthening the protective properties of the treated surface: water resistance, heat and cold resistance, resistance to mechanical stress and vibration, respectively;
- providing the necessary performance properties to the base layer, as an example, plasticity, to prevent cracking.
- Improving the caliber of the working surface following the prior rougher treatment and preparing it for further finishing;
- Offering the surface a decorative look, uniform coloration.
« Knauf-Multifinish paste » ready-made plastic sheeting 20kg
KNAUF-Multi-finish paste is a ready-made filler mix according to polymer dispersion with mineral limestone filler and additives which regulate the properties of this mixture.
It’s used indoors for:
- Puttying the joints between KNAUF-sheets using a thinned edge (UC) and also a straight cut edge, in combination with reinforcing tape;
- Finishing puttying the surface and joints of KNAUF-sheets, embedded with the mixture KNAUF-Fugenfuller or KNAUF-Uniflot, from the preparation of the surface to get high quality painting;
- Does not require mixing and aging;
- comes with an elastic consistency;
- matches the joints nicely;
- dries fast;
- can be easily sanded;
- has a great adhesion to the substrate;
- includes a high degree of whiteness after drying.
Consumption of this filler mixture is:
- After sealing the joints of KNAUF-sheets using a thin border of the AC ~ 0.30-0.35 kg/m2
- at full puttying of the surface with 1 mm layer thickness ~ 1.7 kg/m2
Procedure of functions
The warmth of the base along with the space air must be 10°C.
KNAUF-boards must be firmly constructed on the load-bearing framework, be sterile, clean and dust-free. Puttying the joints of KNAUF-boards need to be created at the operational temperatures and humidity requirements, after all work associated with its modifications, which instills linear deformations of gypsum board sheets.
Plaster and concrete https://gidpostroy.ru/ foundations must be dry, cleaned of dust, dirt and delamination. Massive irregularities or damages have to be levelled with KNAUF-Fugenfüller compound and dried.