Modern repairs don’t do without using plaster, since https://masterseptika.ru/ the walls, floor and ceiling in the finished shape should be perfectly even, be heat and sound insulated, function long and reliably. If you do not employ a layer of plaster over the rough wall, you won’t get the desired effect. For the plaster coating to hold reliably, to not crack and to not collapse, it is important to fortify it. This type of fixing mechanism would be the net.
If used more primitive and inconvenient substances to fortify the surface under plaster, with the advent of net made from new materials to work has come to be a whole lot more convenient and quicker. Plastering mesh can be made of various materials, have different cell dimensions, shape and weight of the net. All this causes distinct results from its use.
Virtually every building store today includes a selection of net below the plaster, that have different lengths, making it possible to select the best quantity of material required for the job. The concept of working with it’s rather simple, making its use popular for the treatment of all rooms in the home, apartment, office, obtaining excellent final results.
Plastering net is an extremely important component for the repair work, because with its usage, the finishing of these walls is laid simpler, and the outcome is considerably longer. After plastering using the mesh the wall will not change its properties, and so the wallpaper will not be threatened by rips in the joints or over the cloth itself. Painted walls are susceptible to the blemishes that appear on these, thus by choosing this approach, it is very important to take care of the reliability of the wall along with its strength.
Any sort of cladding will be significantly more confidently attached to the surface, which is properly treated, and its service life will increase several times, when the surface was strengthened and protected by all kinds of influences and disagreeable environmental things.What to choose?
If we believe the metallic kind of grids, then there are their own standards by which to select one or another choice. These include:
- The excellent features of the raw substance, that is taken for the production of the pole or wire. It is desirable to get information concerning the alloy quality of the steel where the net is created, which will reveal how high quality that the product is.
- The expense of steel will be higher at small dealers, so for large batches must apply to the businesses which do it. Substantial turnover of this product gives an chance to recover it, and for that reason do not display too high of a cost.
- The caliber of the rods themselves, the presence of galvanized coat. Non-galvanized mesh may be used for interior functions, if it’s used for exterior and not covered with a distinctive compound, it will soon corrode and traces of corrosion can reach the outer layer of finish.
- It’s necessary to select the perfect kind of grid. When it’s welded, it is going to hold plaster greater than just twisted. This is important when working with a brick wall or muddy concrete outside the house, in which the plaster coating can reach appreciable size.
- The sticks need to have a clearly rationed thickness of the sticks, so when choosing a net, you should pay attention to the GOST standards in every single package.
Plastic variant of the grid for plaster is not inferior to any of the above choices, it may be used on any surface, inside or outside, such as the plinth and facade. The only case where it’s worth turning all the exact same to the grid of metal, will be the existence of a thick layer of plaster, and that includes a lot of fat, in the other scenarios, contemporary grids will be much more suitable to get the job done.
With a plastic variant involves the choice of the perfect size mesh, which is frequently decreased to worth 6 to 6 mm, however you may pick another alternative, based on the wishes and convenience in the job.