Rarely does anybody in the dacha construct a funding shower made from brick or cinder block. Usually its usage is limited to three summertime and after that during the planting of their vegetable garden, as well as harvesting. For such a short period it’s sufficient to build a light cottage in some other sheet material. Not a bad alternative is a shower to get dacha from polycarbonate having a living area, which is not tough to design and create yourself. Why it is better to select polycarbonate for liner the shower
Polycarbonate is only one substance for cladding a dacha shower. For this particular case with success will match exactly the profiled sheeting or batten. Just today we chose to stop just on this stunning and durable material.
Let’s consider the advantage of using polycarbonate for repainting the shower along with other similar substances:
- In the event the advantages of polycarbonate have persuaded you, then let’s proceed to another stage of building a shower for dacha.
- A few important tips about the development of the layout of a country shower using a changing room
Even such a simple structure, as a bathtub from polycarbonate for dacha requires the creation of the project. It is not necessary to build complex drawings, and also a simple strategy could be sketched out. Here you need to instantly decide for yourself what you want to construct a shower. Very quickly you can make a lightweight stall and just put it on the floor. More complicated in the production of shower to the foundation with water heating, however, such a design will probably last longer. Moreover, at a dacha shower you will be able to bathe in the cold.
So, we begin to independently create a project:
- Construction of a dacha shower begins with determining its place. It is crucial to notice that the tank ought to be constantly filled with water. Carrying it in buckets from afar is embarrassing and difficult. It is better to set the shower stall near the water consumption.
- If the dacha shower will bathe a great deal of people, it needs to be placed as close as possible into this cesspool or septic tank. Close installation dacha bath close to the cesspool will store on laying sewer pipes, however it’s desirable to not attract the stall nearer to the accumulator of impurities nearer than 3 m. On warm days, awful smells in the sewage system will penetrate the shower, creating an unpleasant air while bathing.
- The water in the tank during a summer shower is warmed from sunlight. The stall must be placed in the sunniest place, where there’s no shade from trees and tall structures.
- Within the shower stall and altering room from polycarbonate should provide light, which means you are able to bathe during the night. Only it is crucial to think about that the lights must have a high level of protection from water. It is optimal to place shower cabins on the back of the home. Here are nearest to the sewer, water source instead of far to pull on the electric cable for light.
- Determined by the place of the place of this summer shower, start to create a scheme of the cabin itself from polycarbonate. Initially it had been determined that the backyard shower will probably be with all the changing room. In cases like this, the width of this layout tends to turn out 1 m, and the duration – 1,6 m. When the owners are overweight people, then the width of the shower cubicle with a locker room is far better to increase 1.2 m.
- Inside the shower stall provide separation. Separate the dressing area threshold, in addition to tarpaulin curtain. They won’t allow the water to wet clothes and shoes.
- https://shtorymax.ru/ If desired, the dressing room could be organized in the anteroom. Then, close to the shower enclosure individually install extra racks, to which fasten sheets of polycarbonate. The dimensions of the pre-bath is dependent upon the tastes of the proprietor. Occasionally cottagers build bigger pre-baths where, as well as the dressing area, equip a recreation area. Indoors you will find benches and a table.
- The total height of this shower cottage from floor to roof is at least 2.2 m. along with the tank it can achieve 2.5 m, and even greater. The elevation inside the shower stall will be reduced. Part of this distance below will have a wooden tray, and the shirt will probably hang on out a watering can with a faucet not less than 15 cm.
Given these nuances, on a piece of paper sketches the plot of the shower using a polycarbonate dressing room, and then proceed into its construction.