The outdoor pool is a great spot to relax. Another disadvantage of an outdoor swimming pool would be the quick clogging with dust, leaves and other debris. If you construct a pool at a greenhouse on your dacha, the closed bowl will be protected from the damaging impact of the natural surroundings, and also the bathing season can be extended until the start of frost.
Types of greenhouses for a Pool
Traditionally organize on a backyard plot pool at a freshwater greenhouse, however, the definition of the type of construction is not confined to the selection of covering material. From the massive quantity of evaporation within the building is continually maintained high levels of humidity. Not every substance will be suitable for the frame of the greenhouse. Wood will rot fast, and black metal will be destroyed by corrosion.
The next important choice is your shape. Besides aesthetics, the rainwater for the pool has to be able to withstand wind loads and a large quantity of precipitation.
A beautiful and durable pool at the greenhouse at the cottage will get the following forms:
Semicircular roof layout is easy to make, as polycarbonate isn’t hard to bend. Snow moves off the pitched surfaces. The arch is resistant to strong gusts of wind.
Choosing the form of a polycarbonate shelter depends on the size of the pool, in addition to how many men and women are depended on the resting place.
According to the dimensions of the greenhouse comes from:
The polycarbonate construction is made only to protect the water from clogging, behaving as a cover. Over a small pool more often put hinged shirts, and large fonts are equipped with a sliding system.
Covered with polycarbonate high greenhouses equipped with wide doors. Do doorways make slipping, together with the top lift or hinged.Advantages of indoor pools
Pool with a cover of polycarbonate has lots of benefits:
- Polycarbonate and metal profile to the framework are considered an environmentally friendly material. No chemical aromas will accumulate inside the greenhouse out of heating the construction below the sun.
- Polycarbonate cover to the pool is lightweight and durable. If necessary it can be transferred to some other location.
- Polycarbonate is resistant to harsh weather conditions.
- Inside the greenhouse a greenhouse effect is created. It lowers the intensity of water evaporation from the pool, reduces the threat of reproduction of damaging microflora. The pool under the polycarbonate dome is protected from debris clogging.
- Lightweight substances are convenient for self erection of the shield.
- Polycarbonate pavilion has good light permeability. The material is affordable and will last up to ten years.
- The pool below the shelter will always be clean. No rust will crumble from the stainless profile, and filthy polycarbonate could be easily removed with a rag.
Of the downsides, there is 1 point. Polycarbonate is fearful of powerful mechanical effects. To make certain that the shelter is not damaged by falling branches, the swimming pool is not put under trees.
Important: To pavilion for the pool for a very long time to serve, to cover use polycarbonate sheets of thickness not less than 8 mm.
Choosing the type of fonts and installation procedures
If we briefly consider how to make a pool at a greenhouse from polycarbonate, the work starts with the choice of size. The fonts must be sufficient for all members of their family to visit at the exact same moment. According to the type of installment of the bowls are buried, partially embedded or set up on the surface. The latter type may include a frame pool in a greenhouse of polycarbonate or a tiny inflatable bowl. The most dependable is considered a totally buried font. In the dacha you can make a bowl below a dome of polycarbonate of two kinds:
A reinforced concrete ribbon is poured directly within the pit. At the base of the pit, a cushion of sand with crushed rock is pumped along with a reinforcing mesh is laid. To begin with, the bottom of the bowl has been poured from the mortar. After the concrete hardens, set the formwork for the pouring of their walls. The final bowl is coated with primer on the outside and tiled, painted or otherwise finished indoors.